SSC10 Joan's our Host!

Sunday, July 29, 2012


Hi everyone! My name is Joan Jeffery and I am from Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada - just outside of Edmonton. I am lucky to work at two jobs I love; I am an elementary music teacher in the mornings and a Stampin’Up! demonstrator in the afternoon and evenings. I have two wonderful grown children, a precious new grandson and an incredible, supportive husband. I have crafted all my life and have passions for sewing, knitting and needlework.

I attended my first Stampin’Up! workshop eight years ago, and within the year signed up as a demonstrator. I participate in challenges on a regular basis and love the opportunity to work outside my “comfort zone” from time to time. It's totally exciting to be part of the Sunday Stamps Design Team because sketch challenges and colour challenges are my favourite and I am thrilled to be working with such a talented group of women. I hope you have fun with my sketch this week!



Here are a few things to keep in mind when you join us.

1. Please provide a Link back to us in your Post.
2. Please link directly to your blog post for the challenge.
3. Feel free to use any Brand of product you'd like.
4. Deadline is Sat. Aug. 4th @12am EST.
5. Have FUN!!

Check out what the Design Team created below to help get you started.







Our Guest Designer 



No comments: