Pages

Holly's Picks for SSC23

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wow great cards this week using the color challenge.. You guys made it really hard to pick the Top Pick.So hard in fact I had to pick two!

This week's Top Picks are:


Lisa of Splendifours Creations! I love the turkey she used on her card and great use of the Challenge Colors a great CAS card! 

Christine of I Stamp, I Color, I Create Art! Okay how cute is the bear image and I love her layout. It works really well with the colors. The flower rosette is the perfect finish! 

Congratulations Ladies.. and Thank You so much to everyone who joined us! Only 2 more weeks left until we pick 2 winners for those Stampin' Up! Gift Certificates. There's still time to join in for a chance to win.. We'll see you back here in a few hours with a new Challenge! 


1 comment:

christinescreativetherapy said...

Oh my word--- what a pleasant surprise! Thank you so, so much!