SSC42 Hayley's Got a Sketch!

Sunday, March 31, 2013


Hello Everyone! Thanks so much for joining us for another challenge at Sunday Stamps. Hayley here as your host for the week and I have brought you a sketch to work with. I have been going through all of my Designer Paper trying to come up with some fast, simple cards to add to my stash as I have been running low on a few, masculine birthday cards in particular! 


So, break out your favorite Designer Papers or go the extra mile (like some of our fabulous design team members have done!) and stamp the panels, the choice is up to you!



The Design Team members are all Stampin' Up! Demonstrators but feel free to use any brand of product you'd like. Please provide a link back to us in your Post. The Linky will close on Friday April 5th at 6pm EST.


Steph ~ Hofkissed

Hayley ~ Hayley's Paper Garden

Tara ~ Can't Stamp The Rain

Holly ~ Hollybeary Creations



No comments: