Top Picks for SSC 36 & 37!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hayley's Top Pick for SSC36

Thank you all for joining us last week. Sorry we ended up having some technical difficulty but thankfully it was sorted out and we were back in the game before too long.

As always it is so tough to pick just one favourite with so many fabulous entries but here it is :)

My Top Pick for the week is... 


Lisa Young's fabulous Pinwheel Card! 
I absolutely love the colour theme she chose, these colours are so me and the Pinwheels are too cute! Congrats Lisa, make sure you collect your badge :) 

Thanks again for playing along with us last week, looking forward to seeing you all back to play along tomorrow with a new challenge!

Kathya's Top Picks for SSC37 

Thank you for playing along with us this week. What sunny projects you all submitted! For some of you it was a challenge creating with this color combo, but you all mastered it very well.  I was inspired by your creations.

I'm so excited because this week I not only get to pick one Top Pick but three!  Yay! But a very tough decision to make.


Alas, I did pick three and my Top Picks for this week are:

I liked the embossed medallions and especially how she cut out the center of the circle to include her sentiment. 

Love the glitter layered butterfly, simple and elegant.

She had me at "Hello." Love all the detail in this card; the bling, the ribbon, the layers!

Congrats ladies!  Thanks again for joining us!  Come back tomorrow for a new sketch hosted by Joan!

3 comments:

Kim S said...

Thank you!! It was fun working with yellow - after Christmas and Valentines, I hadn't had it out in awhile!

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks so much for being selected as a 'Top Pick' this week! I feel very honored to be among such talented people! I hope to be able to participate in more challenges too! =)

Andrea W said...

Very cool! Thanks for picking my card as a top pick. Congrats to Diane and Kim!