SSC58 Top Picks!

Saturday, September 21, 2013


What a fantastic turnout for Challenge #58... We loved seeing all your projects! Thanks to everyone who joined us!

Our Top Picks are:

Lauri  ~ Paperville Crafts

Love the technique she used on the woodgrain EF.  The coloring on the leaves is so pretty. Congrats Lauri. ~ Kathya 

The Faux Patina embossed background is beautiful and a perfect choice for this sketch.  And combined with the multi-coloured leaves, reminds me of a perfect Fall day." Congrats Lauri!
 ~ Brenda

Lisa ~ The Mane Idea 

I just love the colour theme Lisa chose to use for this card and the little embellishments she added to the center of the mosaics were the icing on the cake for me! ~ Hayley

Heather ~ Heather's Pages

I love the use of this embossed background and the little arrows. ~ Joan

Joyce ~ Create with Joyce

Great use of the Sketch! I really love the colors she used and that ornament is perfect! ~ Holly

Raquelle ~ Stampin' From The Nest 

I really like how she placed the doily behind the horizontal panel, the colors  and the Fabulous greeting!  This card really made me smile.  Congrats Raquelle on being a Top Pick at Sunday Stamps! ~ Marie 




2 comments:

Lauri said...

oh wow! Thank you ladies! I love your Sunday challenges; always fun and I love to spend my Sunday crafting!

Heather said...

Cool! Thanks so much for the pick, ladies - always fun to play at Sunday Stamps!