SSC69 We're looking for Spring!

Sunday, February 9, 2014


Happy Sunday everyone.. Thanks for stopping by this week. I don't know about you but I'm so ready for Winter to end! When I saw this cute photo of Daisies I thought it was a perfect color combo for Spring. We're using the colors Yellow, White, Green & Kraft.


You can use any brand of product you may have in your stash. If you are using Stampin' Up! products the colors are Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Crumb Cake & Whisper White. Close to My Heart colors are, Buttercup, White Topiary & Kraft. 

The Challenge Linky will close on Friday Feb. 21st @6pm EST.. We hope you will join us! Check out what the Design Team created below with these fun colors to get your started. 


Hayley
Hayley's Paper Garden

Brenda
 OttawaMom

Marie

Joan 

Holly 

No comments: