Top Picks for SSC71!

Saturday, March 22, 2014




What a great turnout this round.. Thank You to everyone who played along with us.. Once again you didn't make our choices easy!



Heather @ Homemade by Heather

Hayley's Choice: I pretty well love everything about Heather's design! That embossing folder is one of my favs at the moment, the grid piece of Wisteria wonder total rocks and the Wild Wasabi sentiment totally pops on it and who doesn't love a wee button accent! Congrats Heather, you are my TOP PICK!!!

Kathe @ Kathe's Adventures
Joan's Choice:  When I saw Kathe's card, it made me smile and think of flowers growing up through the boards of a wooden boardwalk or along a fence.  It's a wonderful spring card - Congratulations, Kathe.


Brenda's Choice: I loved the look of the delicate flowers against the woodgrain and green panel. Reminds me of a spring garden. Congrats Claire!

Emily @ South Shore Stamping


Marie's Choice ~ Emily's lovely embossed and colored oval image with ribbon reminds me of an Easter bonnet.  The floral stamped background showcases this focal image very nicely!  Congratulations, Emily, on being a Sunday Stamps Top Pick this week! 

Alycia at Happy Chick Designs

Kathya's choice: I adore the butterflies  on Alycia's card and that their in the shape of a heart. Beautiful way to highlight all the colors from our challenge. Thanks for joining us Alycia, congratulations! 

We'll see you all back here tomorrow for a new Sketch Challenge! 

3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, thanks so much! The colors were great for this challenge!

Heather said...

Thanks so much for the pick - and congrats to Kathe, Claire, Emily & Alycia! Beautiful work, ladies!

Alycia said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card! There's a lot of talent up there, ladies. :) Congrats to you all.