Top Picks for SSC78!

Saturday, June 28, 2014


Wow what a great turnout for our Sketch Challenge! Wasn't that an awesome Sketch? A huge Thank You to everyone who played along with us.. We loved seeing all your projects! 

This week's Top Picks are:



Stephanie Severin @ SmilynStef
SSC78wm

I love the patriotic baseball theme of this card!  The plaid background with stars with the red, white and blue banners are really eye-catching.  I love the use of the photo sticker in the frame also.  Congratulations on being a Sunday Stamps Top Pick, Stef!  Don't forget to snag your blog badge from the sidebar. ~ Marie


Lisa at Snowy Moose Creations

I am in love with this embossing folder and being that I love to take pictures the camera just makes me happy. The coloring of the camera makes it pop out as well. Great job on the sketch, Lisa!
~Angel

Kat ~ Kat's Takes of Stamping 

Oh I loved Kat's card.. Those chickens are too cute and what great coloring. The use of the Patterns with the Layout is perfect! ~ Holly 

Thank you again to everyone who joined us... We will see you all back here tomorrow @ 3am for a new Challenge! 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank you so much Angel, I am glad you liked my card!

Congratulations to Stef and Kat on their great cards also!

SmilynStef said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card ... what a great sketch.

Kathi said...

Oooh. Thanks for a great surprise and a wonderful sketch!