SSC85 Top Pick!

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Thank you to everyone who joined us for our Color Challenge.. it was a great Color Combo but a bit tricky as well. I know I had a bit of a hard time with it. Everyone did a fabulous job with the colors though.. We've narrowed them down and our Top Pick this week is:



Great use of the Challenge colors Amy.. The Gold peeking through the heart is perfect and a great way to tackle the Garden Green color! Congrats! ~ Holly 

We'd also like to say Thank you to our Guest Designer for September Emily Mark... We loved working with her each week. Thank You again for joining us Emily! We will see you all back here in a just a few hours for a fun new Sketch Challenge, Hope you can join us! 

1 comment:

stampwithamyk said...

Oh wow, thanks so much for the pick this week! That made my day. :) Beautiful gallery, thanks for pushing me out of my color comfort zone a bit. ;)