SSC108 It's Sketch Time!

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Welcome back to Sunday Stamps.. every other week we bring you a Color Challenge or a Sketch challenge. This week it's a Sketch!!! Check out all the fun takes on the challenge by the Design Team below and create your own project and link up with us.. We can't wait to see what you create!

We're also welcoming back our Design Team member Shannon and a Guest Designer Amy Ottmers.


"Hi, my name is Amy.  I am a stay at home mother to three amazing children.  My daughter is 17 and my two boys are 16 and 12, they keep me full of life and very busy at times. We live in Georgetown, Texas which is right outside of Austin, TX.  After growing up in a military family it is nice to stay in one place for a while.  I love to travel and of course craft.  I started scrapbooking 16 years ago and have been making cards for 6, I love both but right now card making is my favorite.  My style is more CAS then anything but I love trying new techniques and of course learning all styles. I'm very excited to be a guest designer for Sunday Stamps!!! "



Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Enter as many times as you'd like.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Sept 4th @ 6pm EST. 

__________________












Angel Johns


Welcome back ..... 

Shannon Jaramillo


Our Guest Designer....




1 comment:

paper bag create said...

Enjoyed working with the sketch and love seeing everyone's interpretations. :)