SSC161 Autumn Rainbow

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Welcome back to Sunday Stamps! This week we have a color challenge for you. You must use a minimum of 3 colors from the graphic below, plus you may also use a neutral of your choice.

Photo Credit: ColorSnap

Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Sept.22nd  @ 6pm EST. 






8 comments:

Vicki Finger said...

A beautiful inspiration photo - I am anxious to play along!

Georgiana said...

Such pretty colors this week. The DT projects are wonderful.

Celeste Goff said...

Wow, what a beautiful color palette! Love all of the gorgeous creations I'm seeing here!

Mona Pendleton said...

Thanks for all the beautiful samples and for the fun challenge!

Unknown said...

I am confused. It is 10:00am EST and the link is closed????

Lisa said...

Hi Kathie....I'm very sorry about the link closing early. I've had non stop issues with the linky tool for the last month and had no idea it had closed early. Please feel free to leave your submission here in the comments so the team can go visit you!

We will be using a new link tool starting Sunday and hopefully that will take care of any problems we had!

Wanda Cullen said...

Here is my card for your challenge! Loved these gorgeous colors! http://cullen-arycreations.blogspot.com/2017/09/ornate-leaves.html

Deborah Frings said...

I've just popped in to add my link for my card, but the linky is shut! I thought I'd add it here anyway: https://debsgems.blogspot.com/2017/09/good-coffee.html

I really like the colours for this challenge!