SSC168 Sketch Fun

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Welcome back to Sunday Stamps! Before we get to our sketch challenge we have a sad announcement....team member Leena Girsa is stepping down from Sunday Stamps. We are going to miss her and her wonderful creations and the Sunday Stamps team wishes nothing but the best for Leena. Here are a few words from Leena to our fans:

After two and a half years as part of the Design Team, I have made the difficult decision to step down. The time has come to simplify my life and I need to focus more on my familly, my job and my business. I have absolutely LOVED my time here and am constantly amazed and inspired by the incredible creativity of my fellow design team members and all of our challenge participants each week. There is so much talent out there and I am blessed to have been able to share in it. I will continue to do what I love and to share it with others and hope you will do the same.Thanks to all of the Design Team and our followers for constantly challenging and encouraging me over the past 2-1/2 years.

Don't forget, you can still visit Leena at her blog HERE.

Our last challenge of 2017 is this fun sketch from Teresa. We are grateful to everyone who has played along with Sunday Stamps this year and the Sunday Stamps team can't wait to see how everyone interprets this sketch!

Sketch by Teresa

Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Dec.29th @ 6pm EST. 






No comments: