SSC169 Cool Winter Love

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Welcome back to Sunday Stamps! This week we have a fun color challenge for you. You must use a minimum of 3 colors from the graphic below, plus you may also use a neutral of your choice.

We'd also like to introduce our new DT members. We had such a great response to our DT call that we couldn't choose just one new team member, so we chose 2 instead! Please welcome Heather and Melissa to Sunday Stamps. We are just delighted to have these awesome ladies join the Sunday Stamps team and we know you are going to love their creations!


My name is Heather Heroldt, and I live in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona!  I am happily married and have a teenage daughter about to leave the nest, so our three dogs and cat will have to pick up the slack!
I’ve always been a crafty girl, and started out in fiber arts of all kinds.  Fast forward to a fun night out with the girls back in 2007 for some Stampin’ Up! fun and I was HOOKED!  I fell SO hard, and haven’t looked back!
I’m a total sketch challenge junkie (the first step is to admit the problem, right?)  and I also love to teach and share my love of stamping, in addition to a range of community volunteering.  I’m also a bit of a health nut, small-time gardener, and love the kitchen arts, too – always game for something new!


My name is Melissa Grant. I have been married for 20 yrs to a great guy who doesn't mind I have taken over a room in our home with paper, inks and lots of stamps! I started stamping after a friend of mine had shown me cards she made from a card club she went to. I went and as the story goes by so many I was in!  That was early 2014. I started a blog in September 2017 so I could enter card challenges and here I am today!






Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Jan. 12th  @ 6pm EST. 















5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Such a pretty collection of DT projects.

paperkicks said...

Looks like a great challenge, and welcome new DT members!!

LeAnne said...

What beautiful colors and delightful samples!

Mona Pendleton said...

Thanks for all the wonderful samples and for the fun challenge! Happy New Year to all!

Emily Shroom said...

A beautiful colour palette to work with and awesome inspiration from the DT!