SSC198 From the Heart

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Welcome back to Sunday Stamps! Thank you to everyone who played along with our color challenge. This week we have a fun sketch for you to play along with!

Just a reminder,  please remember to read the challenge guidelines before playing along with us. We had to delete several entries in our color challenge because they did not adhere to the guidelines and while we don't like to do that we need to keep it fair for all of our wonderful entries!

Sketch by Amy


Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Feb. 22nd @ 6pm EST. 





5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Lovely samples from the DT! Sadly, my picture failed (#6), so if you could delete it, I will try again! Thanks so much!
LeAnne

Wanda Cullen said...

I loved working with this sketch but the Linky Tool is not allowing me to post the card photo. Will try to remember to try again later.

Lisa said...

LeAnne, not sure why the picture didn't work for you but I took care of it.

Wanda, yes please try it again, not sure why it isn't working for some people.

Evelyn S. said...

I can't even see a Linky Tool! I've now tried four times and the post seems to end with the DT samples. This is the first time I've found comments, but there is still no Linky Tool.

Lisa said...

Eveelyn, I'm not sure what the issue is but I see all the entries plus the linky tool when I look at the blog.....