Sunday Stamps Challenge #15 It's all about Color!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Welcome back to another fun challenge here at Sunday Stamps! A huge Thank You to everyone who joined us last week... It was so great to see some new faces! We will have the Top Picks posted later today.

It's Holly here and I'm your host this week! You may know my from "The Friday Mashup" Challenge and my Blog Hollybeary Creations. I've been stamping for about 27 years and I've been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2003. I'm the creator of this fun challenge blog, I wanted a place where people could go for inspiration but simple inspiration. Maybe you just need a Sketch to get your started or just a Color Combo for your starting point! This is the place to find them. We don't have any rules really, just  have fun!

This week we are one a Color Combo and How fun are these colors?

Here are a few things to keep in mind when you join us.

1. Please provide a Link back to us in your Post.
2. Please link directly to your blog post for the challenge.
3. Feel free to use any Brand of product you'd like.
4. Deadline is Sat. Sept. 22nd @12am EST.
5. Have FUN!!

Check out what the Design Team created below to help get you started. 







No comments: