SSC19 Hayley's Bringing us a Color Challenge!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hayley here! Moving right on through October with another Sunday Stamps Challenge for you all. Today I am challening you to create with some fantastic Stampin' UP! colours (or remember if you do not have these exact colours anything you have which closely resembles them will do!!!). I have to admit I am not a huge fan of the colour pink but I am trying to work outside my box lately and thought it would be fun to mix it up with one colour I really love - Not Quite Navy.


Here are a few things to keep in mind when you join us.

1. Please provide a Link back to us in your Post.
2. Please link directly to your blog post for the challenge.
3. Feel free to use any Brand of product you'd like.
4. Deadline is Sat. Oct 13th @12am EST.
5. Have FUN!!

Take a look below at the lovely creations developed by our Design Team! Hope you will join in the fun this week and let these colours inspire you to create something beautiful to share with us :)




Our Guest Designer This Week! 




No comments: