Steph's Top Pick for SSC51!

Sunday, June 2, 2013


What a great turnout for this week's challenge! From what I read, people loved my sketch... and that makes me happy! It was really hard to make a decision and I just couldn't decide, so I have two winners this week:


Congratulations to Rachel Palmieri & Lisa J

Rachel, Elements of Style is one of my fav sets, so you won me over with that, but I also love how you used the floral image and scattered tiny pearls throughout. 

Lisa, I really liked how you switched up the sketch a tad and made the middle image larger than the rest. It really stood out to me.

Make sure you come back to see us again tomorrow. Kathya's got a fun colour combo for us!

2 comments:

Rachel Palmieri said...

Thank you so much for picking my card this week. I get so excited when you do, it's so nice to know that someone likes your creations. Have a great week! Cheers, Rachel

Lisa said...

Thanks so much Steph, I am so glad you liked my card!