Top Picks for SSC55!

Saturday, August 10, 2013


Wow, what a great turnout for challenge #55..We loved seeing what everyone created with the Color Combo! Let's see who our Top Picks area....


I really loved the simplicity of her card. I thought the zig zag background stamp was really eye-catching and loved how she used sequins and a crochet flower on her card for some texture and bling. ~ Steph

I love that Heather persevered with our colour challenge, because her card turned out fabulous. The colours pop against the all white background and she added the perfect amount of embellishments. Congrats Heather! ~ Brenda

I love all the elements of Tracey's masculine card - the colours are wonderful and she's done a great job painting the image.  I love the little banner with the button and the little tag with the quote on it compliments everything.  Great job, Tracey! ~ Joan

Congratulations Ladies.. And a Big Thank You to everyone for playing along with us! We'll see you all back here tomorrow for a new Sketch Challenge! 


3 comments:

Heather said...

Eeee! Thanks for the pick! And thanks for the challenge - I am learning so much!

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

I'm so very excited to have been chosen as one of your Top 3! Wow! And thanks for the wonderful commenting on my card! It was super fun to play along with this challenge! Thanks again!
Tracey F.

Michelle said...

Wow! Thank you so much! Congrats to the Top Picks!