SSC67 Top Picks!

Saturday, January 25, 2014



Wow!! What a great turnout for SSC67.. We loved seeing what everyone did with the Color Challenge. Once again you did not make picking Top Picks easy!



Angel @ My Whole Stampin World

I love how Angel used the colors and the Heart background is so cute! ~ Holly 


Tara @ Can't Stamp the Rain

I love the one layer background with the clean and simple look. The pop up stars look great. ~ Kathya


KarrenJ @ KarrenJ Stamping Stuff

I love KarenJ's CAS look with the added detail of the delicate ribbon. ~ Steph


 SmilynStef @ Ingenious Inkling 
JB14-3wm

I love that Stephanie used our challenge colours to create a non-traditional Holiday card. The added glimmer paper is the perfect finishing touch too! ~ Brenda

Thank You everyone for playing along with us... and Congrats Ladies! We will see you all back here tomorrow for a new Sketch Challenge! 

3 comments:

Karren said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as a top pick! Congrats to Angel, Tara and Stef - gorgeous cards.

Angel Johns said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you Holly for choosing my card as a top pick!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Thank you Kathya for choosing my card this week! So exciting :) Congrats to all the other winners as well.