Top Picks for SSC72!

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Wow, what a great selection of cards for our Sketch Challenge.. We loved seeing all the different takes on the Sketch. A big Thank You to everyone who played along with us... Here are our Top Picks! 



Emily @ South Shore Stamping

 I absolutely adore the little blue bird, Emily created as the focal point of her card! She also used a great mix of one of my favorite DSP's, not only on the outside but the inside of her card as well. Congrats Emily, on being my Top Pick! ~ Brenda


Heather @ Heather's Pages

I love Heather's cutie pie card! The soft colors convey the sentiment perfect! It's an adorable card! Great job with all the fussy cutting! Congratulations Heather for catching my eye with this cutie! :) ~ Kathya

We will see you all back here in a just a few hours with a new Color Challenge.. It's Beary cute ;) 

1 comment:

Emily said...

Aww, thanks so much Brenda!