Top Picks for SSC97

Saturday, March 28, 2015


Welcome back to Sunday Stamps.. What a great selection of projects using our Color Challenge last week.. We've narrowed down our choice and this week's Top Picks are:




Stef's bold and vibrant card with this fabulous sentiment made me smile!  Congratulations!~ Claire

http://www.snowymoosecreations.com/2015/03/getting-foxy.html

I simply adore this cute little fox!  Lisa did an amazing job colouring him using both the image and colours in the inspiration photo.  Congratulations, Lisa! ~ Leena


Handmade by Heather

I love the clean and simple approach to Heather's card! The colors for our challenge popped right off the card. Congratulations!!  ~ Angel

Thanks again everyone we will see you all back here again tomorrow for a fun new Sketch Challenge! 

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Thanks so much for featuring my design.

Lisa said...

Thank you so much Leena, I am so glad you liked my card!

Beautiful cards Stef and Heather, congratulations to you also!