SSC103... We're going Neutral

Sunday, June 7, 2015


Welcome back to Sunday Stamps.. This week we have a gorgeous Neutral color challenge for you. I've selected Vanilla in the Palette but feel free to use White if you'd like and of course any shade of these colors you may have in your stash. 

We have a Guest Designer joining us this month please welcome Jaydee of Stampin! with Jaydee. We are so excited to have her joining us. Be sure to stop by her Blog and say Hi!


"Hi, I'm jaydee and I'm thrilled to be the guest designer with this wonderful group of stampers!   My first hand-made card was sent to my junior high-school crush when I was 12!  It was many decades before I made another card but am so glad I started creating again."



Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Enter as many times as you'd like.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
Check out some great inspiration from the Design Team below.

Happy Inking!!!

______________________


2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

What a fantastic color combo! The DT cards are all gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Karen said...

A beautiful color combination made even lovelier by the talented DT! Creativity, beauty, and sweetness abound in each creation. Thank you for the inspiration and wonderful challenge! I am thrilled to be playing along for the first time... I already love it here! :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen