SSC285 Berry Beautiful

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Before we dive into our new challenge the Sunday Stamps team would like to introduce the first of our 2 new design team members! Please extend a warm welcome to Deborah!


Hello!  My name is Deborah Horst...Debbie to most, dj (cause my middle name is Jane) to some, and Deb to others!!  Bottom line...I will answer to any of these!  I am so excited to be joining the Sunday Stamps team.  I have been playing along with their challenges for many years and I look forward to working with them to bring inspiration to others.  I started this love of paper crafting over 25 years ago when I became a Stampin Up demonstrator.  I created yearly scrapbooks until my kids graduated from high school and then I focused more on card making.  Because of a move to FL, Covid, and lack of interest in this tiny town where we now live, I let go of my demonstratorship last year.  Even though I am no longer part of the Stampin Up team, papercrafting is still my therapy.  I have two grown children (a son that lives in Long Island, NY and daughter that lives in Chicago), a grand-daughter that is almost two, and a grand-son due in July.

As you visit the DT blogs make sure to stop by Deb's blog and give her some extra love!

Now on to our challenge....

Welcome back to Sunday Stamps! This week we have a fun color challenge for you. You must use a minimum of 3 colors from the graphic below, plus you may also use a neutral of your choice.




Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on June 24th @ 6pm EST. 









No comments: