SSC286 On the Side

Sunday, June 26, 2022

  Hello friends of Sunday Stamps! Before we get into our new challenge the Sunday Stamps team would like to introduce another new design team member, Erin Simpson! Please give Erin a warm Sunday Stamps welcome!


Hello! I'm Erin Simpson and I'm really excited to join the team at Sunday Stamps!  I love crafts of all kinds, although I mostly focus on card making. I enjoy my quiet time making cards while listening to podcasts or music. I try to do something crafty each day, even if it is only organizing supplies or cleaning up after finishing a project. I currently call Michigan home but in my heart, I'll always be a California girl. I have three kids that keep me busy. My daughter just graduated from high school and will be starting college soon. My two wild boys are in high school and middle school. In addition to my three kids, we are also hosting an exchange student and I consider her my Italian daughter. As a family, we love to hike, camp, and explore the outdoors. 

As you visit the DT blogs make sure to stop by Erin's blog and give her some extra love!

Now on to our challenge....

Welcome back to Sunday Stamps! A big thank you to everyone who played along with our color challenge. This week we have a fun sketch for you to play along with!

 

Sketch by Claire


Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday July 8th  @ 6pm EST. 
















1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Great sketch and fun samples from the DT!